- Coordination of the Quality Associates team (QC and PRD) who themselves are responsible for specific functions according to their job descriptions. Through your expertise, you are able to organize, take decisions and escalate situations to ensure the compliance of the manufacturing activities are guaranteed
- Work in the field, having an oversight over the manufacturing operations from a quality point of view
- Participation in the root cause analysis and corrective actions for product and process related non-conformances
- Review, perform revision and approve Standard Operating Procedures (SOP)
- Data collection for metrics and identification of negative trends and you support the QA and regulatory affairs units for audits and inspections
- Review and complete batch records and related documentation
- Support QA in control of qualification and calibration status of plant equipment
- Definition and maintaining company policies for quality system, environmental and health safety, documentation and personal protective requirements
QA Manager Operations
To strengthen our QA Department we are looking for a highly motivated team member. A professional and committed team is waiting for you in a fascinating working environment, which combines the production of commercial radiopharmaceuticals and development of new products. Your key role is to contribute to all steps of the quality management process on innovative radiopharmaceuticals.
- Education: MSc degree in Chemistry, Biochemistry, Pharmaceutical sciences
- Minimum of 5 years of GMP experience in a QA position in a pharmaceutical industry
- Ability to work effectively in a team as well as independently
- You have ideally a first experience managing a team directly or indirectly
- Reliable team player, able to work under time pressure
- Language: English (understand oral/written), German is an asset
As QA Manager Operations, you are responsible that all manufacturing procedures meet or exceed cGMP regulations. You collaborate with the daily manufacturing- and facility operations from a quality perspective, facilitating activities related to the quality of finished radiopharmaceutical. The job position implies a close collaboration with the manufacturing team; reactive support of discrepancy identification; effective resolutions; root cause analyses and corrective actions for product and process related non-conformities. You will work with the Quality Assurance Associates but in addition coordinate and manage the activities of the team. Through your level of expertise, you are able to drive improvement projects.
You will report to the Head of Quality and work cross-functional with different quality units (QC, QA).
We offer contemporary working conditions in an international and multicultural team, which operates in a modern, state of the art infrastructure and stimulating working environment.
Are you interested?
ContactFor further information, please contact
Main phone +41 31 384 00 40
Your applicationPlease only apply online.
The Insel GroupThe Insel Group forms Switzerland's largest full-service medical care system -– from primary care through to state-of-the-art medicine -– that is available to everyone in the country. This ensures that every patient is treated at the most appropriate place for them and has access to the latest technologies, methods and medical options at all times.
Freiburgstrasse, CH-3010 Bern
In addition, the Insel Group offers practical training and CPD (continuous professional development) for all health professions up to specialist nursing care. It offers a broad range of vocational traineeships for its trainees, who currently number 300.
Respect and a high regard for the individual are central to everything we do.
We have confidence in our abilitiesand share our knowledge for the benefit of all our patients.
Our actions comply with the highest standards of quality and safety.
We seek new approaches as well as promote research and innovation.
We treat one another with respect and appreciation, foster professional cooperation and promote interdisciplinarity.
We are committed to our values and are guided by sincerity, transparency and dependability.
Facts and figures
- 6 sites in the canton of Bern
- Over 10,000 employees from around 80 countries
- Over 300 trainees in 16 vocational fields
- 15,185 placement/training weeks (at tertiary level, medical and other professions)
- Around 500,000 patients, including over 60,750 inpatients
- 1st class: the Inselspital is the leading Swiss university hospital in terms of patient satisfaction.