- Work according to established standard operating procedures (SOPs) under clean room environment
- Perform routine commercial radiopharmaceuticals manufacture: process, assembling, dispense and packaging
- Review and complete batch records and related documentation
- Preparation and set-up of associated equipment and materials
- Contribute to maintenance, qualification and calibration of production equipment
- Contribute to development and establishment of new manufacturing procedures
- Comply with all applicable company policies for quality system, environmental and health safety, documentation and personal protective requirements
- The position includes scheduled night shifts
SWAN Isotopen AG holds marketing authorizations for the most used PET Radiopharmaceuticals used in Oncology and Neurology: FDG (Flu-SWAN), F-Cholin (SWAN-Cholin), F-PSMA (SWAN F-PSMA-1007) and Neuraceq©.
To strengthen our Production Department we are looking for a highly motivated team member per January 2020.
- Education: Chemist (BSc or MSc) or similar experience in pharmaceutical manufacturing related area
- Willing to work with radioactive materials for clinical purposes under highest safety standards
- Ability to work effectively in a team as well as independently
- Previous experience with GMP or cleanroom is an asset
- Reliable team player, able to work under time pressure
- Language: English (understand oral/written), German is an asset
We offer contemporary working conditions, a modern, state of the art infrastructure and stimulating working environment. A professional and committed team is awaiting you in a fascinating working environment, which combines commercial production and development of new products. Your key role is to contribute to all steps of manufacturing of standard and innovative pharmaceuticals.
Are you interested?
ContactFor further information, please contact
Melanie Felber, phone +4131 384 00 40
Your applicationPlease only apply online.
The Insel GroupThe Insel Group forms Switzerland's largest full-service medical care system -– from primary care through to state-of-the-art medicine -– that is available to everyone in the country. This ensures that every patient is treated at the most appropriate place for them and has access to the latest technologies, methods and medical options at all times.
Freiburgstrasse, CH-3010 Bern
In addition, the Insel Group offers practical training and CPD (continuous professional development) for all health professions up to specialist nursing care. It offers a broad range of vocational traineeships for its trainees, who currently number 300.
Respect and a high regard for the individual are central to everything we do.
We have confidence in our abilitiesand share our knowledge for the benefit of all our patients.
Our actions comply with the highest standards of quality and safety.
We seek new approaches as well as promote research and innovation.
We treat one another with respect and appreciation, foster professional cooperation and promote interdisciplinarity.
We are committed to our values and are guided by sincerity, transparency and dependability.
Facts and figures
- 6 sites in the canton of Bern
- Over 10,000 employees from around 80 countries
- Over 300 trainees in 16 vocational fields
- 15,185 placement/training weeks (at tertiary level, medical and other professions)
- Around 500,000 patients, including over 60,750 inpatients
- 1st class: the Inselspital is the leading Swiss university hospital in terms of patient satisfaction.