Maintenance Technician (f/m/d)
Berne, 100 %
SWAN Isotopen AG holds marketing authorizations for the most used PET Radiopharmaceuticals used in Oncology and Neurology.
We are looking for a highly motivated Maintenance Technician for our infrastructure, interested in entering the radiopharmaceutical industry. The candidate will benefit from an extensive learning and training phase together with our experienced team.
What you can expectMaintenance, qualification, calibration and validation of:
- Cyclotron particle accelerator
- Shielded isolators dedicated to radiopharmaceuticals production
- Chemistry modules dedicated for radioisotope synthesis
- Heating-Ventilation-Air-Conditioning automatized systems
- Classified rooms and Clean Room environments
- Plant supervisor system for data acquisition (SCADA)
- Interventions on medical devices related to pharmaceutical production
- Work in a full GMP standard environment
- SOP writing and reviewing related to technical aspects
- Data recording and trending
- Spare parts management
- Education: Bachelor Degree in Electrical, Mechanical or Biomedical Engineering or related fields
- Handling, troubleshooting, maintaining and repairing systems
- Willing to work with radioactivity for medical applications, following radioprotection rules
- Reliable team player, able to work under time pressure independently and as part of a team
- Languages: English (all GMP documents are in English), German is an asset
- Good knowledge and usage of Microsoft Office Software
- Able to understand and act on technical documentation such as electrical, mechanical and pneumatic diagrams
- Previous experience in a GMP regulated environment is an asset
What we offerWe offer contemporary working conditions, modern, state of the art infrastructure and a stimulating work environment.
Are you interested? We are looking forward to receiving your full online application.
Look at it later?
Send yourself the job ad by e-mail and apply from home.Send to me
Questions about the job?
For further information, please contact: Main phone +41(0)31 384 00 40
The Insel Gruppe as an employer
With the Inselspital, Bern University Hospital, the hospitals Riggisberg, Aarberg, Belp and the Bern Rehabilitation Center Heiligenschwendi, the Insel Gruppe forms the largest full-service medical care system in Switzerland, from cutting-edge medicine to primary care. More than 11,000 employees from 102 nations ensure that our patients are treated according to the latest developments, methods and possibilities in medicine.More about us